Enerji sektorunde anahtar teslim projeler yapan uluslararasi bir firma Istanbul ofisi icin Sales & Marketing Manager aranmaktadir. Firmanin ana is kollari â€œUpstream, Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Power, Refining, LNG, Mining & Metalsâ€. Kimya veya makina muhendisi oncelikli tercih ediliyor.
Konu ile ilgili detayli bilgiyi ekte bulabilirsiniz.
Ilgilenen arkadaslar bana ulasirlarsa kontakt adresine yonlendirecegeim.
IS ILANI GECERLILIGINI YITIRMISTIR! DIGER ILANLAR ICIN TIKLAYINIZ
JOB TITTLE: Sales & Marketing Manager
REPORTS TO: Managing Director
SUPERVISES: Allocated sales & marketting resources, as applicable.
1. Responsible for sales business development activities in the business area, especially in the local market and in the surrounding countries, as specifically agreed with the Managing Director.
2. Development, in conjuction with the Managing Director, an overall sales strategy for growing the business line in the area.
3. Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the economics and driving forces in the market place.
4. Maintain an up-to date knowledge of competitors in this business line.
5. Make early recommendations to the Managing Director, regarding strategic partners for the business line, or project-specific partners.
6. Prepare Sales business development budgets, in conjuction with the Managing Director for consolidation and recommendation and manage expenditure on business development activities within agreed budgets.
1. Business Line Planning
Develop a detailed Sales plan, which summarises Company’ s objectives, target markets, competitive position and action plans, for the business area, consistent with the strategic plan for Company. Additionally provide a monthly and weekly lookahead of planned activities and report progress against these plans.
2. Sales Development
· Work with Cpmpany’s other sales and marketting personnel and with the Managing Director to ensure an integrated global approach to Company.
· Conduct specific client contact and sales and marketting within overall account management process.
· Manage selected key client accounts and / or territorries.
· Ensure prospect-specific business-winning support to individual offices. Work closely with the Managing Director.
· Ensure all relevant information on these prospects is entered on the Sales database and is kept fully-up-to-date at all times.
· Collaborate with the Managing Director, to ensure that assignment recommendations are made as early as practicable.
· Recommend external marketing and public relations activities and implement as agreed.
· Work closely with the relevant marketing personnel to ensure that key Sales messages are defined, understood and clearly represented in any external communications. Help to ensure that suitable publicity materials are developed and are deployed effectively.
· Provide informed input to the corporate hospitality planning process to determine suitable events, venues and invites.
· Carry out other duties as required by Managing Director.
· Ensure that the Managing Director is appraised of all issues of importance to the Company’s business winning activities.
· Provide Continental Europe business development input into the necessary monthly, quarterly and annual reports of the business line.
The Job Description:
· Identfying and developing business oppurtinities for the Company within the assigned sales territory covering Turkey and surrounding Countries,
· Monitoring and assessing market trends and oppurtinities and recommending sales and marketing priorities,
· Ensuring that the appropriate sales personnel are kept informed of all project developments both prior to bidding and during contract execution,
· Establishing guidelines for proposal preparation and ensuring that key client requirements are incorporated in submissions,
· Following up after project awards as required maintaining and ensuring good customer relations,
· Reporting to Managing Director located in Turkey.
Candidate should have:
· Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering Departments from a reputable University,
· Minimum 10-15 years of relevant experience, (preferably 40-45 years old)
· Oil and gas, chemical / petrochemical industry experience,
· Knowledge of fluent English, (Russian / Arabic plus)
· High presentation and relationship capabilities
· Active, rigorous, dedicated person
· Willingness to travel.